Shannon's Journal

This is Shannon's journal. I will use this to write down what's happening in my life, or what random thoughts I want to write down at a particular moment. The writing isn't fancy, the grammar isn't proper. Kinda like me. :)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My morning in a nutshell LOL

They sing Hannah Montana
We ran out of bananas
Got a new job
Don’t look like a slob
Off to school
They look very cool
Gotta brush her hair
Then go feed my mares
Looking forward to the day
It’s gonna be OK
God please show me the way

2 Comments:

  • At September 5, 2008 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Genny said...

    Shannon,
    I loved this! Super cute. Hope the job is going well!

    Oh, and I have to admit I pretty much know all the Hannah Montana songs by now, b/c I hear them all the time, too!

     
  • At August 24, 2009 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Genny said...

    Hey you,
    I popped over here to see if you still put anything up on your blog. :) How are you? Did you guys decided what to do for Kelli's bday?
    Miss you,
    Genny

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home